The government has announced that, on Thursday 5 November, England will enter lockdown in a bid to control the spread of coronavirus and to protect the NHS.
- You must stay at home
- Only leave home for food, medical reasons, exercise, education or work
- You must work from home if you can
- Avoid travel unless essential
- Schools and essential shops will remain open
- Remember: wash hands, cover face, make space
For more information and the latest guidance, visit the government website.
For further information visit about the new measures and what support is available for residents, businesses and local communities in Hull, click here.