Appeal a benefit decision

If you do not agree with a decision on your benefit payment, you may want to find out if this decision can be changed.

Citizens Adivce can provide you with independent support and information to make sure you follow the right procedure.

Visit Citizens Advice for more information

GOV.UK can also provide you with advice and support if you disagree with a decision about the following -

  • benefits
  • tax credits
  • child maintenance

Visit GOV.UK for more advice and support