Hull Connect to Support is Hull’s local information and advice website for adults with health and social care needs and their carers.
Connect to Support has been developed in partnership with Hull Adult social care, local people, service providers and community organisations.
You can find out what support is available for people living in Hull with a health and social care need.
You can also use the groups and activities directory to discover what opportunities are out there for you to take part in.
You can find information on –
- staying healthy
- various health and social care conditions and support available
- hospital stays
- keeping people safe
- getting out an about including public and community transport
- help living at home including equipment and adaptations
- learning, jobs, volunteering and daytime opportunities
- finances including our new financial paying for care handbook and information on direct payments and personnel budgets
- caring for someone
- your rights including information on the Care Act 2014 as well as the process for someone to speak on your behalf (advocate)
- accommodation including a directory of residential and nursing homes for self funders
- local groups and activities directory