If you are an existing business or planning to start or relocate your business in Hull, there are a number of loans and grants you may be able to access.
Loans and grants
These are available at a variety of levels including-
- national and
- European level.
Find out more by visiting the following websites.
- Hull Means Business - Old town grants for start up and expansion
- Hull Means Business - Old town grants for property improvements
- Hull 4 funding - Funding streams in the local area
- Acorn fund - unable to raise finance from traditional resources
- Sirius - offer business loans to local people to establish or expand
- Finance Yorkshire - provides businesses across Yorkshire and Humber with funding to grow
- Youth enterprise Hull - support and encourage young people
- Enterprise finance guarantee - available to small and medium sized enterprises
You can raise money for your business through one of three types of crowdfunding. These are-
Find out more from the following websites.
There are many different crowdfunding alternatives on the market you may be able to access. There are a range of streams available to different business sectors and borrower types.
You can contact us if you would like us to help you find funding for your business.