License and licensing advice for businesses

We are currently experiencing issues with our website search and we are working to resolve this as quickly as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

The Licensing section can offer support and advice on everything from business to retail licenses, including - 

  • animal boarding licences
  • dog breeding licences
  • home boarding licenses
  • house to house collection licences
  • retail licences
  • sexual entertainment venue licenses
  • Sunday Trading Act advice


You can contact them via -

Licensing section
Hull City Council
33 Witham 

Tel - 01482 300 301
Text phone - 01482 300 349
Fax - 01482 615 554
Email -