Gambling and Gaming Permits

We are currently experiencing issues with our website search and we are working to resolve this as quickly as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Permits are required when premises provide gaming and gambling entertainment, including -

  • club permits
  • entertainment centre gaming machine permits
  • exempt lotteries
  • gambling Act 2005 advice
  • gambling permits
  • gambling premise licences
  • gaming machine categories, stakes and prizes
  • large casino licences
  • licensed premises gaming machine permits
  • occasional use notices
  • prize gaming permits
  • provisional statements
  • temporary use notices
  • transitional arrangements

You can contact our licensing section directly via -

Licensing section
Hull City Council
33 Witham 

Tel: 01482 300 301
Fax: 01482 615 554


You can contact the Gambling Commission via - 

Tel: 0121 230 6666
Fax: 0121 233 1096

Victoria Square House
Victoria Square
B2 4BP