As a registered hairdresser/barber business, you will need to comply with local byelaws relating to securing hygienic conditions.
You must also comply with general health and safety legislation.
To run a hairdressing or barber business in Hull, you will need to
- register the premises with us
- comply with the local byelaws
To register complete an application form and return it to us.
On receipt of the application form we will
- contact you to veify the details
- arrange to carry out a visit to your premises
- issue a registration certificate and a copy of the byelaws
Fees and Charges
Registrations are free and will continue for the time that you are in business at these premises.
Should the business move into a new premises or change ownership than a new registration will be required.
- email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone – 01482 300301
- text phone - 01482 300349