Pavement cafe licence applications

If you have a café, mobile food stall or other business selling food and drink that provides an outside seating area on the public highway, you must have a valid street cafe licence.


Pending pavement café licences are available for you to access - 


How to apply

You can apply for a pavement licence using the application form below.