If you want to give your child the best possible start in life, there are a wide range of services at our children's centres across Hull that can help.
Our children's centres offer a number of services for you and your child including -
- playgroups, activities and events
- health advice
- jobs, training and benefits advice for parents
- projects and activities just for dads
- parenting courses such as Family Links Nurturing, HENRY, Incredible Years
- one to one family support
- home safety information and advice
- Us Mums exercise sessions for pregnancy and the postnatal period
- Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) support
Your Children's Centre
Some of our Children's Centres are grouped in to clusters based on their location and size working together to provide the best support and opportunities for you and your child. Some of our children's centres are ran by external organisations on our behalf.
On each Facebook page you can find out about -
- timetabled activities
- location and contact details
The links to each cluster site Facebook page are listed below.
The Acorns cluster includes Ings and Longhill Children's Centres.
The Lemon Tree cluster includes Bude and Dorchester Children's Centres.
The Marfleet cluster includes Mersey and Estcourt Children's Centres.
The Priory cluster includes Ainthorpe and Windmill Children's Centres.
The Parks cluster includes McMillan Children's Centre.
The children's centres below are run by voluntary organisations.
The Fenchurch cluster includes Octogon, Bricknell and Marvel House Children's Centres and are delivered by The Goodwin Development Trust.
Little Stars Children's Centre is delivered by Child Dynamix.
The Rainbow Centre is delivered by Pickering and Newington Development Association (PANDA).