Find out information about cremations, music options available and webcasting.
We can help with -
- advice and assistance prior to or after a funeral
- providing up to date advice on relevant legislation
- information on up and coming funerals
- the cremation process
- booking appointments to visit the crematorium
- arrangements to view the committal of the coffin into the cremator after the service
- appointments to witness the scattering of cremated remains
- the arrangements to send or receive remains from abroad
Music and webcasting
You can ask for additional or unusual music for your service. We can obtain any additional music, providing it is commercially available. To arrange this we need two working days notice. We can also arrange webcasting for family members or friends that can not attend a service.
Find out more about music and webcasting
Access information about our -
- infant cremations and baby ashes policy