Council tax change of address

If you change your address you need to tell us as soon as possible.

What happens next

We contact you within five working days.

Moving out of Hull

If you are moving out of Hull you must still tell us about your change of address as soon as possible. You must also contact your new local authority to let them know you have moved into the area.