My council tax account

From Thursday 20 May 2019, the way you access our online service has changed. You will no longer be able to log in using your previous My Revenues and Benefits account details. The new service is now accessed using your myAccount details. If you do not have a myAccount, you can register the first time you use the service.

You can use this service to -

  • find out when your payments are due
  • check what discounts are being applied
  • tell us about any changes (such as moving house)
  • apply for a discount or exemption

Register for Council Tax

If you are moving to a new property and do not currently pay Council Tax to Hull City Council, you can register online -