It is the Government’s plan that all children and young people, in all year groups, will return to school full time from September.
Schools in Hull are preparing to welcome back all pupils, with additional safety measures in place.
Schools are adopting measures based on their own school’s risk assessments, which include -
- enhanced cleaning practices
- phasing the return of pupils to help with re-introducing routines
- staggered start and finish times
- one-way systems
- use of different entrances for different classes
- new arrangements for lunch provision.
To receive the most up to date information, parents are advised to refer to the school’s website which will be regularly updated with any changes throughout the academic year. Alternatively parents can contact the school directly.
The following details for schools within the hull boundary are listed below and include information such as -
- contact details
- links to websites
- name of head teacher