About the Enterprise Panel
Local authorities make many decisions that affect your business. We need local organisations to give us their views and tell us what they need to support that decision making.
We also assist local businesses by providing support, and access to funding streams as they become available. We want to understand what local organisations need so we can make sure we provide the right services.
If you don't tell us, we don't know.
Any organisation with an interest in the Humber region can join the Enterprise Panel, regardless of size, sector or constitution.
We will send you around four surveys per year as an email straight to your inbox.
Enterprise Panel Member benefits
Members can also access a range of customer insight tools and business services, including:
- Local and national statistics, including economic and sector analysis, workforce skills etc.
- Customer segmentation models for consumer focused companies
- Support with customer and sector research, including with local residents and businesses
- Finance and investment, including funding opportunities
- Business growth support
- Sites and premises
- Much more
Sponsorship, research and marketing opportunities are available with the People's Panel, (over 2,500 local people) and the Enterprise Panel itself, either through surveys or articles or advertising in the People's Panel newsletter.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on sponsorship, marketing and other member benefits.
Join the Enterprise Panel
The Enterprise Panel is open to all organisations with an interest in the Humber region.
The panel will -
- make sure the views of local organisations are taken into account in local decision making
- help formulate a cohesive local view - such as a response to government policy
- develop better, more robust local information as a compliment to nationally gathered statistics
- inform and influence decisions that affect you and your organisation
The Enterprise Panel is confidential with all results reported anonymously. Your details are not shared with anyone else.