Talking Tables brings people together that are happy to chat.
Anyone can sit at a Talking Table.
A Talking Table is somewhere for people to sit if they want to start or join conversations with each other.
How to spot a Talking Table -
- look out for a window sticker at participating venues in Hull
- spot the Talking Tables sign on a table inside
- Acorns Children's Centre Cafe
- Age UK, Porter Street
- Bean and Nothingness
- Bodmin Road Church Cafe
- Cafe One 11, Newland Avenue
- Friendly Neighbourhood Cafe
- Harrison Park, Hall Road
- Hull Truck Theatre
- Plug in Hull
- Redwood Glades, Leads Road
- St Margaret's Welcome Centre, Shannon Road
- The Blue Whippet Cafe, Hessle Road
- The Coffee Pot, Savoy Road
- The Jean Bishop Integrated Care Centre - Wednesday and Friday 10am-1pm
- Trinity Market
- The Pennine, Pennine Way
If you would like to find out more information please email email@example.com