Customer Service Centres are now appointment only
For the safety of our customers and staff, our Customer Service Centres will be operating an appointment only system. This will allow us to comply with government guidelines relating to social distancing.
Self service stations will require an appointment slot to be booked in advance due to limited numbers allowed in the building at any one time.
Self service will allow you to access services quickly without the need to see an advisor these include but are not limited to -
- access your myAccount
- access your Council Tax account
- access your housing benefit or rent account
- raise any non emergency repairs
Please note these services can be accessed remotely without the need to visit a Customer Service Centre via -
- smart phone
If you are unable to provide proofs remotely and need to still access a Customer Service Centre to provide these, you will have to also request an appointment slot.
To request an appointment slot please use the form below. Please provide as much information as possible and you will be contacted by a Customer Service Advisor to discuss your enquiry and organise an appointment if required.
Please read the following advice before you enter the Customer Service Centre –
- do not enter if -
- you have tested positive for COVID-19
- you have symptoms such as
- a high temperature
- persistent cough
- loss of taste or smell
- if you have an appointment please wait outside and let a member of staff know
- if you are more than 5 minutes late for your appointment, you will need to re-book your appointment
- if possible, we will only allow one person into your appointment
- we do not have toilet or baby changing facilities available
- you will be required to use hand sanitiser as you enter and leave the building
- we advise you to wear a face covering to protect yourself and others whilst in the Customer Service Centres
Test & Trace -
Following government guidelines, we will be asking all customers to provide us with a name and contact details when visiting a Customer Service Centre.
We may need to share these details with the NHS if someone is tested positive for COVID-19. Details will be stored securely and will be destroyed after 21 days.
More information on our Customer Service Centres can be found below -
Please note Kenworthy House will remain a walk in service, and you will not currently require an appointment to attend.
For Citizen Advice
For queries relating to homelessness -