We provide archaeological consultancy and contracting service. In the course of our work we collect personal information from residents and the employees of businesses that commission our services.
We process information about -
- our customers
- people working for our customers
- professionals involved in archaeological or planning work on our projects
- the types of information we hold includes
- names and contact information
- details of sites, works commissioned and fees
- job roles and professional activities
We receive information from -
- customers enquiring about or commissioning our services
- professionals involved on our projects
- planning applications made to the council
- members of the public
- local and national heritage organisations
- the local authorities
- national bodies
Information is processed for the performance of contracts with our customers and to deliver archaeological services.
We retain details of quotes for works that are not taken forward for up to five years though we will be happy to delete all such information upon request.
Where services are commissioned we must retain full details for 10 years following completion after which time personal information is removed and details of works are transferred to permanent archive.
If you would like to enquire about how your personal information is processed by us or wish to complain please contact –
Hull City Council
Data Protection Officer
Telephone – 01482 300 300
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to complain to the regulator –
Information Commissioner's Office
Telephone - 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 if you prefer to use a national rate number