The main aims of targeted youth support are to support young people and families with complex needs and help them make a positive change in their lives.
To contact us for more information -
firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01482 615602
The types of information we process, including sensitive personal data -
- names and contact details
- family and household information including employment/income
- health and social care
- housing and other support needs
- crime and anti-social behaviour
We process personal data to deliver our functions as a local authority and offer support to young people and families requiring early help.
We process personal data in accordance with GDPR conditions 6(1)(c) 6(1)(d) 6(1)(e) and 9(2)(c) 9(2)(g) and 9(2)(h) in order to meet legal obligations to house young people threatened with homelessness, manage risks of harm to the young people we work and any other persons.
We obtain information from -
- our staff working directly with young people and families
- from other Council data systems, including social care and housing
- professionals at other organisations including Humberside Police, Humberside Fire & Rescue, NHS and health partners, schools and academies
- voluntary sector organisations
- housing providers including shelter and hostel accommodation.
We will keep your personal information safe and confidential but we may be required to share it where -
- we are required by law to share it
- any person may be at risk of harm if the information is not shared
- in order to establish suitability for accommodation or other services
- it is necessary to prevent, detect, investigate or punish a crime
Targeted youth support records are retained for 25 years from the date of birth of each young person we work with.
If you would like to enquire about how your personal information is processed by us or wish to complain please contact –
Hull City Council
Data Protection Officer
Tel: (01482) 300300
You also have the right to complain to the regulator –
Information Commissioner's Office
Telephone - 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 if you prefer to use a national rate number
Online enquiries - https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/