Council house blocked drains

We will attend to some repairs to blocked toilests or drains but in some cases where more than one property is affected a referral will be made to Yorkshire Water. When a referral has been made to Yorkshire Water they will contact you to arrange an appointment to attend within 24 hours.

To report a booked drain please ring - 01482 300 300