If you’re a homeowner or residential landlord you can apply for a Green Homes Grant voucher towards the cost of installing energy efficient improvements to your home.
Improvements could include insulating your home to reduce your energy use or installing low-carbon heating to lower the amount of carbon dioxide your home produces.
Please note -
- you must redeem the voucher and ensure improvements are completed by 31 March 2022.
- your installer will need to meet PAS and MCS standards when installing your measures.
- all work covered by the voucher must be completed by a TrustMark registered installer who is also registered for the scheme.
- work cannot be completed by -
- a member of your household
- your immediate family
To apply -
1. Check your eligibility
2. Check what energy efficiency or low carbon heat improvements may be suitable for your home
3. Find certified installers in your area that are able to carry out the work
4. Apply for the voucher
Visit the Simple Energy Advice website to check your eligibility and to apply.