We can provide help to reduce the cost of keeping warm by providing grants, advice and support, and funding may be possible for the following types of house improvements -
- cavity wall insulation
- loft insulation
- central heating systems
- boiler replacements
- external wall insulation
For free installations you need to -
- Be in receipt of qualifying benefits
- have long term health conditions
Contact us to discuss your eligibility and for a free no obligation assessment.
If you live in a council property we can flag up issues with our housing department on your behalf and provide advice and support.
Installing energy saving improvements significantly help towards reducing costs and improving warmth within your home but we can also refer you to free services from a large range of partners that can provide additional support.
You can request a home visit from a trained assessor to assess your household needs. We will then apply for any grant funded improvements and referrals we think you may be eligible for.
We can also offer -
- benefit checks
- referrals for - financial advice, tariff switching and fuel poverty assessments
- meter reading, heating programmer set up, understanding your energy bills and avoiding damp and condensation
- fuel debt advice and support
- fuel poverty vouchers – for install of gas supply (domestic only)
- money saving clubs and discounts
If you go into homes in your job or role we can provide training and advice on how you might help people with fuel poverty and recognise opportunities to do this.