Lost, stolen or damaged blue badge

Access the online form below to request a replacement for a lost, stolen or damaged blue badge.

If your badge has been stolen you will need to contact the police to obtain a crime reference number. If your current badge is due to expire in the next six months you will need to re-apply for a new Blue Badge.

All replacement badges incur a cost of £10.

If your old badge is recovered after you have been issued with a replacement, you should return it to - 


 Blue Badge Coordinator

 Hull City Council

 PO Box 15


 HU1 2AB