Land ownership

NPS Humber Limited, on behalf of the Council, keeps a record of land and property that we have an interest in.  NPS Humber Limited can also advise on council land or property boundary issues in consulatation with our legal services.

If you would like information on a building or land, please contact us and provide - 

  • your name
  • your address
  • your telephone number

We would also need a map showing the location of land or property or a description of location. 

You can also contact us to discuss renting or buying council owned land or property. 


Please email

Or use the postal address below - 

NPS Humber Limited

Earle House

Colonial Street