Adult social care self assessment

Welcome to Hull City Council’s new website. We hope you like our new design and find it easy to use. You can tell us what you think, or make suggestions for improvements, using this form.

You can complete a self assessment if you or the person you are caring for is 18 and over and has - 

  • health problems
  • a physical disability
  • sensory impairments
  • a learning disability
  • mental health problems that mean you need support to be safe or live independently

What happens next

We review your information and contact you to discuss your social care needs.