Apply for a blue badge, or renew your existing blue badge (if it is due to expire in the next eight weeks), using out online 'Apply for a blue badge' form.
If your application is successful you need to pay a £10 admin fee online using a debit or credit card.
Do not use this form to apply -
- for a child aged under three or for a child who is not in receipt of HRM (Higher Rate Mobility component) or PIP (Personal Independence Payment) scoring eight points on 'moving around' instead contact the CFDT (Children and Families Disability team) on 01482 448 879
- if you are terminally ill contact your consultant, Macmillan nurse or doctor
From Thursday 15 February you can only make online payments using a compatible browser.
To complete your application you need to show us some proofs and provide a digital photograph.
You can upload your documents and photograph in the form. If you are unable to upload your documents or photograph you can still submit this form. A member of staff contacts you to tell you what you need to do next.
We need the documents to -
- prove your identity
- prove that your address is within the Hull City Council boundary
- show us the benefits you receive (if applicable)
- provide your Motor Insurance Policy to prove that you drive a specially adapted vehicle (if applicable)
Proving your identity
Please provide one of the following -
- valid driving licence
- valid passport
- valid bus pass
- birth certificate
- marriage or divorce certificate
- civil partnership or dissolution certificate
Proving that your address is within the Hull City Council boundary
Please provide one of the following (dated within the last 12 months) -
- council tax bill for the current year
- bank statement
- utility bill
- benefit book or letter
- letter from health professional (eg, GP or hospital)
Showing us the benefits you receive (if applicable)
If you receive any of these please provide one of the following -
- Disability Living Allowance (your award letter must state you receive higher rate mobility component)
- Personal Independence Payment 'moving around' descriptor scoring eight points or more (your award letter must state the points are in this specific section)
- BD8 form
- Certificate of Vision Impairment
- War Pensioner's Mobility Supplement
- Armed Forces and Reserved Forces (Compensation) Scheme (tariff levels 1-8 inclusive)
If you drive a specially adapted vehicle please provide your Motor Insurance Policy.
What happens next
If your application is successful the blue badge is delivered to your chosen address within a minimum of 10 working days.