You can apply online for a new badge or renew your existing badge if it is due to expire in the next eight weeks.
If your application is successful you need to pay a £10 admin fee online using a debit or credit card.
Do not use this form to apply -
- for a child aged under three contact Bellfield children's disability team on 01482 715 155
- if you are terminally ill contact your consultant, Macmillan nurse or doctor
To complete your application you will need to show us some proofs and provide a digital photograph.
You can upload your documents and photograph in the form. If you are unable to upload your documents or photograph you can still submit this form. A member of staff will contact you to tell you what you need to do next.
We need to see documents to -
- prove your identity
- prove that your address is within the Hull City Council boundary
- show us the benefits you receive (if applicable)
- provide your Motor Insurance Policy to prove that you drive a specially adapted vehicle (if applicable)
Proving your identity
Please provide one of the following -
- valid driving licence
- valid passport
- valid bus pass
- birth certificate
- marriage or divorce certificate
- civil partnership or dissolution certificate
Proving that your address is within the Hull City Council boundary
Please provide one of the following (dated within the last 12 months) -
- council tax bill for the current year
- bank statement
- utility bill
- benefit book or letter
- letter from health professional (eg, GP or hospital)
Showing us the benefits you receive (if applicable)
If you receive any of these please provide one of the following -
- Disability Living Allowance (your award letter must state you receive higher rate mobility component)
- Personal Independence Payment 'moving around' descriptor scoring eight points or more (your award letter must state the points are in this specific section)
- BD8 form
- Certificate of Vision Impairment
- War Pensioner's Mobility Supplement
- Armed Forces and Reserved Forces (Compensation) Scheme (tariff levels 1-8 inclusive)
If you drive a specially adapted vehicle please provide your Motor Insurance Policy.
What happens next
If your application is successful the blue badge is delivered to your chosen address within a minimum of 10 working days.