Council housing repairs

Welcome to Hull City Council’s new website. We hope you like our new design and find it easy to use. You can tell us what you think, or make suggestions for improvements, using this form.

As a council tenant you can access housing self service to -

  • log new repairs
  • access repairs history
  • access appointments

To sign up

Select the button above, this will take you to Housing Self Service. On this page select 'click here to view and report a repair'.

Enter the information requested. This includes your unique payment reference number, this is on your rent card and rent statements.

  • If when asked you select email as your preferred contact method, your user details and passwords will be emailed to you straight away and you can  immediately start to log or check your repairs.
  • If you select letter as your preferred contact method, letters containing your user details and passwords will be sent separately to your registered address within 10 working days.