Street furniture

Welcome to Hull City Council’s new website. We hope you like our new design and find it easy to use. You can tell us what you think, or make suggestions for improvements, using this form.

Report damaged street furniture such as traffic signs, guard railings, bollards and seats located in footways, traffic islands and verges within the adopted public highway.