Connexions helps young people in Hull aged 13 to 19 to make informed choices about their education, training and employment. We also help you find appropriate opportunities.
We support young people with learning difficulties or those who have disabilities up to the age of 25.
We offer -
- impartial advice and information about apprenticeships, traineeships and college courses
- careers guidance with fully qualified advisers
- information and support on financial matters including benefits and bursaries
- help with making applications for jobs, training and education
- advice for tackling barriers to learning
We work with local partners to make sure we have the most up to date information to help you.
We have a drop in from 1 to 4pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. You can also make an appointment with us if you need careers guidance.