We are proud to be part of the Hull Community Safety Partnership (CSP), which co-ordinates the resources, powers and services of local partner agencies in order to reduce crime and anti- social behaviour.
We continuously strive to improve -
- the safety of our residents
- businesses and visitors through our strong partnership
These includes a range of organisations with an interest in community safety-
All partners work together to deliver the Partnership’s strategic vision, focusing on intervention, prevention and detection.
“Creating safe places to live, learn, work visit and invest”
We take a proactive approach to the issues of substance misuse, crime, reoffending and anti-social behaviour.
Our Strategic Aims 2017-2021
The Community Safety Partnership is part of a wider response to the city’s development. We will align with the City Plan, Police, Place Based Plan, Crime Commissioners Plan and the Health and Wellbeing Plan in creating a healthy, thriving city, supporting local communities, maintaining community safety and protecting the public from serious harm
We aim to-
- reduce repeat incidents of domestic abuse, increase levels of reporting and reduce levels of violent crime through effective collaboration and targeted resources and provision
- provide an improved environment where unacceptable offending and reoffending , substance misuse and anti-social behaviour is challenged and discouraged through better understanding of behaviour, early identification, effective case management and information sharing, support and intervention where required
- support victims, vulnerable people and communities and reduce the risk of victimisation through a victim centric approach, a focus on outcomes for individuals, families and vulnerable communities. Improve community confidence by deploying resources using an intelligence-led approach responding effectively to the changing needs of our communities by targeting people and place and focusing on those incidents which have the greatest impact on the victim, families and vulnerable communities
By taking a partnership approach
‘We want to create safe, healthy environments where people and businesses can thrive’
- environments where there are high aspirations and low levels of crime
- where people take a pride in their communities and environment and are respectful to one another
- where people are safe from all forms of abuse, including domestic abuse in their own homes and communities
- where all communities have a voice, are empowered and are given the skills to help resolve local issues, supported by their neighbours, statutory, voluntary and business sectors
Hull Crime Reduction Fund
The Hull Crime Reduction Fund has been established by the Hull Community Safety Partnership (CSP), with funding provided by the Humberside Police and Crime Commissioner and aims to provide grants to support various groups and community projects whose aims are to enhance community engagement, reduce crime and improve the lives of those living in Hull.
The aim of the Community Grant is to support those initiatives and projects that are able to demonstrate how they can support the delivery of the CSP strategic aims, outcomes and priorities.
Projects must help meets at least one of the four Hull CSPs priorities-
- reduce domestic abuse and violent behaviour
- reduce offending and re-offending
- support victims and vulnerable people and communities and
- tackle substance misuse
Hull Crime Reduction Fund Information Pack
Hull Crime Reduction fund Application Form
Hull Community Safety Partnership
Telephone 01482 300 300