About the Enterprise Panel
The Enterprise Panel provides organisations with the chance to influence decision-making locally.
Any organisation with an interest in the Humber region can join the Enterprise Panel, regardless of size, sector or constitution.
We will send you around four surveys per year as an email straight to your inbox.
Complete the current Enterprise Panel survey
The latest surveys ask about -
- Hull regeneration and heritage projects
- City Centre priorities
- Heritage Open Days
- City Centre improvements
- Hull: Yorkshires Maritime City Project
- Guildhall Time Ball Restoration Project
- Old Town Heritage Zone
- Hull Minster / Holy Trinity Church
The Enterprise Panel is a key component in making sure we get input from local organisations on planned future regeneration projects.
The Enterprise Panel is confidential with all results reported anonymously.
This survey closes Sunday 15 April.
Join the Enterprise Panel
The Enterprise Panel is open to all organisations with an interest in the Humber region.
The panel will -
- make sure the views of local organisations are taken into account in local decision making
- help formulate a cohesive local view - such as a response to government policy
- develop better, more robust local information as a compliment to nationally gathered statistics
- inform and influence decisions that affect you and your organisation
The Enterprise Panel is confidential with all results reported anonymously. Your details are not shared with anyone else.
Enterprise Panel Member benefits
Members can use the sister panel, the People's Panel for data collection and will receive results of all Panel surveys.
Members can also access a range of customer insight tools including -
- national statistics
- local statistics
- customer segmentation models
- support from the Enterprise Panel and Enterprise team
Sponsorship and marketing opportunities are also available with the People's Panel, over 2,500 local people, either through surveys or articles or advertising in the People's Panel newsletter.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on sponsorship, marketing and other member benefits.