About the Enterprise Panel
The Enterprise Panel provides organisations with the chance to influence decision-making locally.
Any organisation with an interest in the Humber region can join the Enterprise Panel, regardless of size, sector or constitution.
We will send you around four surveys per year as an email straight to your inbox.
Complete the current Enterprise Panel survey
The latest surveys ask about -
- our digital strategy
- your internet connectivity
- whether you feel an upgrade would benefit your organisation, and how
- whether you might be interested in receiving financial help to upgrade your systems, through the ICT Voucher scheme (you can register for information in the survey)
- the employment of school-age young people
- the benefits and barriers to the employment of young people from the age of 13 years upwards
The Enterprise Panel is confidential with all results reported anonymously.
The Enterprise Panel will also be a key component in making sure we get input from local organisations on future regeneration projects – the Hull: Yorkshire’s Maritime City project, which has attracted around £30m investment will be the first of these.
The next People’s Panel will include the first of the research on the Maritime Project.
Anyone who completes the Enterprise Panel or who completes the People’s Panel which opens on (1 December) will be invited to enter a prize draw to take part in an exclusive tour of the Maritime project sites, led by the Curator of the Maritime Museum.
Join the Enterprise Panel
The Enterprise Panel is open to all organisations with an interest in the Humber region.
The panel will -
- make sure the views of local organisations are taken into account in local decision making
- help formulate a cohesive local view - such as a response to government policy
- develop better, more robust local information as a compliment to nationally gathered statistics
- inform and influence decisions that affect you and your organisation
The Enterprise Panel is confidential with all results reported anonymously. Your details are not shared with anyone else.
Enterprise Panel Member benefits
Members can use the sister panel, the People's Panel for data collection and will receive results of all Panel surveys.
Members can also access a range of customer insight tools including -
- national statistics
- local statistics
- customer segmentation models
- support from the Enterprise Panel and Enterprise team
Sponsorship and marketing opportunities are also available with the People's Panel, over 2,500 local people, either through surveys or articles or advertising in the People's Panel newsletter.
Email email@example.com for more information on sponsorship, marketing and other member benefits.