This scheme is currently closed to new applications
Utilising top up Additional Restrictions Grant Funding provided by Government, we are able to consider grant requests from businesses which continue to feel the impacts of the Covid pandemic and require further support in order to sustain the business and to safeguard jobs.
Grants will be considered from businesses where the continued trading of the business is at risk without grant intervention, following being severely impacted by the Covid pandemic (where a minimum of 3 full time equivalent (fte) jobs are being safeguarded)
Funding for this grant is limited and it will not be possible to assist all applicants.
The scheme is currently closed to new expressions of interest.
Eligible business will be invited to make a full application. We will carefully and transparently evaluate applications against the grant scoring criteria/considerations outlined below.
Applications will be determined by an experienced panel of three Council officers.
Grant funding will be awarded on a competitive basis.
Eligible businesses must:
- be an existing business, trading in the Hull area
- have a minimum of three employees (fte).
- be continuing to feel the trading effects of the Covid pandemic
- priority will be given to business to business, hospitality and manufacturing/added value businesses.
Grant support towards:
- the grant can be used to support the survival of the business and safeguarding of jobs (minimum of three fte) at risk by contributing towards appropriate costs, such as -
- utilities and borrowing costs
- other costs may be considered, please discuss these with your nominated advisor
We reserve the right to change the qualifying criteria at short notice if we feel it is appropriate to do so, reflecting changing circumstances and demand on funds.
Terms and conditions apply, please read the scheme guidance in full before completing the Expression of Interest.
Applicants will need to comply with UK Subsidy Allowance Rules – please read at the guidance in full before completing the Expression of Interest
Grant funding is not a right, awards will be at our discretion.
There is no right of appeal.