Utilising Additional Restrictions Grant funding allocated from Government.
We are able to provide a discretionary Start-Up Grant Scheme to aid recovery of the local economy from the Covid-19 pandemic and support business formation and growth.
Grants are available for the following -
- up to £2000 - an 80 per cent grant towards eligible project/business costs
- between £2001 and £5000 – may be available to businesses with higher eligible project/business costs, which also create one or more additional a new jobs (beyond owners of the new business) within 12 months of any grant award
It is anticipated that most start-ups* that are eligible for support, will receive a grant of around £2000.
*To be eligible the business must have been newly registered with Companies House/HMRC after 11 March 2020.
Grants will be awarded to eligible applicants who can evidence a need for finance to support their start-up business.
This scheme is prioritising businesses which have not previously received Covid 19 related business grants -
- Small Business Grant
- Retail, Hospitality and Leisure Grant
- Additional Restrictions Grant
- Local Restrictions Support Grant
- Restart Grants
Please note this scheme has an end date of 31 March 2022. Therefore, the closing date for applications is 31 January 2022.
Applicants will need to comply with UK Subsidy Allowance Rules which can be access below –
Terms and conditions apply and may be subject to change at short notice, please access the attached Additional Restrictions Grant Start-up Scheme Guidance document below in full before completing the Expression of Interest form -
To apply complete the online form -