DUE TO FUNDS BEING FULLY ALLOCATED THIS SCHEME HAS NOW CLOSED TO NEW EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Utilising Additional Restrictions Grant funding allocated from Government.
We are able to provide a discretionary Start-Up Grant Scheme to aid recovery of the local economy from the Covid-19 pandemic and support business formation and growth.
Grants are available for the following -
- up to £2000 - an 80 per cent grant towards eligible project/business costs
- between £2001 and £5000 – may be available to businesses with higher eligible project/business costs, which also create one or more additional a new jobs (beyond owners of the new business) within 12 months of any grant award
It is anticipated that most start-ups* that are eligible for support, will receive a grant of around £2000.
*To be eligible the business must have been newly registered with Companies House/HMRC after 11 March 2020.
Grants will be awarded to eligible applicants who can evidence a need for finance to support their start-up business.
This scheme is prioritising businesses which have not previously received Covid 19 related business grants -
- Small Business Grant
- Retail, Hospitality and Leisure Grant
- Additional Restrictions Grant
- Local Restrictions Support Grant
- Restart Grants
Applicants will need to comply with UK Subsidy Allowance Rules which can be access below –
Terms and conditions apply and may be subject to change at short notice, please access the attached Additional Restrictions Grant Start-up Scheme Guidance document below in full before completing the Expression of Interest form - once your expression of interest has been assessed, if eligible, you will be invited to complete a full application.