Music service exam fees

Music Service exam fees

We have several convenient ways for you to pay your music service exam fees.

You will need your reference, which is the name of the pupil taking the exam.

Make sure that you return the completed entry reply slip to the music teacher otherwise your child will not be entered for the exam.

If you pay online, you must include the receipt number on the reply slip.


Make a secure payment anytime with myPayments. You need -

  • your debit or credit card
  • your PayPal login details
  • an email address to be sent a receipt (optional)

You can only make online payments using a compatible browser.

Pay your music service exam fees

Debit and credit cards

We accept the following debit and credit cards -

  • Visa
  • Visa Debit
  • Visa Electron
  • Mastercard
  • Maestro

We do not accept American Express.

In person

You can pay by cash or cheque by completing the reply slip and returning it to the music teacher, or directly to -

Albemarle Music Centre
60 Ferensway

Make your cheque payable to Kingston upon Hull City Council.