Occupational Therapists work with you to help you to live as independently as possible at home.
This may be done through advice on how to do things different or may involve the identification or supply of a wide range of equipment, aids and/or adaptations.
You may be eligible for assistance from the Occupational Therapy team, if you are having trouble with daily activities, such as -
- getting in and out of bed
- getting on and off the toilet
- getting up and down the stairs
- getting in and out of the bath
- getting in and out of the house
- making meals in the kitchen
Adult Occupational Therapy
To get more information, telephone - 01482 300 300
Children's Occupational Therapy
You can find out further advice, or discuss a referral for a child by visiting Children and Family Disability Team.