Water quality

Responsibility for investigating water pollution in Hull is split between Yorkshire Water and the Environment Agency -

  • if you wish to report a quality problem with your domestic water supply, you can report this to the local water supplier - Yorkshire Water on 0845 124 2424
  • if you want to report a pollution problem in a river or other public watercourse - report it to the Environment Agency on 0800 807 060