Hong Kong British Nationals

If you are a Hong Kong British National (Overseas) likely to be arriving in Yorkshire and Humber you can access Migration Yorkshire Hong Kong Hub below where you can find information on - 

  • what is a BNO visa
  • how to apply for a BNO visa
  • what services are available to you in the UK

You can also find further information on GOV.UK website, such as -

  • new immigration route for British nationals (overseas)
  • current status of British nationals (overseas)
  • ‘Leave Outside the Rules’ at the border
  • British nationals (overseas) who are already in the UK