This page can provide you with information on where to get advice and support on visas, immigration and refugee status.
Citizens Advice can provide you with advice and support on -
- being in the UK illegally
- visas for spouses and partners
- visas for family and friends
- applying for a visa
- getting a divorce but wanting to stay in the UK
- overstaying a visa
- refugee status
- seeking asylum or protection
For Proof of Life Certificates visit the Pensions and Retirement page.
The GOV.UK website also provides information on the following -