Taking a Lodger into your Council Home

Homes for Ukraine Scheme

If you have a Hull City Council tenancy and want to sponsor a family, we want to support you to do this and give you any permission you need. You must notify us before allowing a Ukrainian to stay in your property. This is a condition of your Tenancy Agreement.

Use the form below to let us know you’re participating in the scheme. We will then send you a letter of acknowledgement.

You do not need to complete this form until after you have had your property inspection and checks carried out and it has been approved.

Homes for Ukraine Scheme (opens in new window)