Our aim is to revitalise neighbourhoods by working with you, our local residents, to tackle the issues that matter to you. We work to improve outcomes for local people on local issues, improving the community leadership role of your local councillors.
We provide help on a range of different issues including -
- antisocial behaviour
- bring out your rubbish day
- community clean-ups
- graffiti removal
- gypsy and traveller unauthorised encampments
- fly tipping
We work on behalf of Area Committees, and aim to provide excellent and accountable services which help address local priorities by -
- improving residents quality of life across a range of issues
- supporting members in carrying out their area and community leadership roles
- listening to our communities and involving them in designing the services they want
- supporting the delivery of effective front-line services, that meet the needs of local residents
- helping communities to develop a healthy, safe, green and sustainable environment for current and future generations
The neighbourhood teams are split into 3 areas -
made up from a number of different wards. You can find out your ward by searching your postcode.
We work with partners to identify priorities in order to improve your neighbourhood and your quality of life.
Through working with our partners we can identify local priorities to make sure your needs as a resident are met. Our partners include -