Former tenant rent arrears payments

You need your reference number, which is 10-digits and starts with 00, 3 or 9. You can find this number on your council issued housing rent payment card if you have one. This is also known as swipecard. You can find your reference on the front of your card in the bottom left corner just below your name.


You need -

  • your debit or credit card
  • an email address to be sent a receipt. This is optional

Debit and credit cards

We accept the following debit and credit cards -

  • Visa
  • Visa Debit
  • Visa Electron
  • Mastercard
  • Maestro

We do not accept American Express.

Pay your former tenant rent arrears (opens in new window)