Benefits for children and families

Two year old funding

We can provide you with advice and information on how to apply for two year old funding.

Visit our page on two year old funding

Child maintenance

There may be different options available to arrange financial support for children following the breakdown of a relationship.

Citizens Adivce can provide independent support and information on child maintenance.

Access Citizens Advice

Help with childcare costs and funding

We can provide you with information and advice on childcare costs and funding.

Access our page on help with childcare costs and funding

Free school meals

You can apply for free school meals if your child attends a Hull school or sixth form on a full time basis.

Access our page on free school meals.