Immigration inspections

If you have a relative from outside the European Union who wants to visit for a number of months, or live permanently in Hull, you can ask us to inspect the house they intend to live in to make sure that -

  • the property is in a good state of repair 
  • there is nothing about the building that may affect the health of the occupants 
  • the house will not be overcrowded

Use the form below to request a property immigration inspection (there is a £150 charge per inspection).