Cookies are small anonymous text files that are placed on your computer, tablet, or mobile phone by the websites that you visit. We are committed to only using cookies that are either essential (such as they are required to make something work) or that help us make your experience of using our website better.
Cookies are categorised based on how they may affect your privacy.
By using our website, you consent to us sending you essential cookies. If you choose to take steps to prevent these types of cookies, our site may not perform well for you. Some examples of what these are and what they do are listed under the relevant categories.
Types of cookies
These cookies are not vital for site usage, but can help to provide a better user experience, or provide information that we can use to improve the website.
They may -
- provide statistics on how our website is used
- give feedback to partners that one of our visitors also visited their website allowing our partners to improve their website
- help us improve our website by measuring errors that occur
- know if we have already asked you to fill in a survey
- show when you are logged in to services on our website
- share information with partners to provide a service on our website - the information shared is only used to provide the service product or function and for no other purpose
- gather information that could be used to advertise products or services to you on other websites
- remember your preferences or username beyond your current visit (unless you request this)
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your username or language) and provide enhanced, more personal features.
These cookies are used to deliver marketing that is more relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement or information and measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.