Small Claims

If you are making a small claim in court and need advice an support the following websites may be able to assist you.

Citizens Advice can support you when making a small claim. 

Visit Citizens Advice

GOV.UK can also provide you with support and advice on making a court claim for money. 

Access GOV.UK