face to face appointments will cease from Thursday 5 November in line with currently restrictions
The below numbers are for advice/appointments as we would need to ascertain what is required before deciding if you need an appointment or can be dealt with over the phone at the time.
Connect Well - 01482 217670
Generalist advice line - 01482 224608.
Specialist debt advice - 01482 226859
Citizens Advice (CA) provide free, quality, independent and confidential welfare and legal advice to residents of Hull. We are an independent organisation that can provide assistance with a range of topics including -
- family - help if you need access to children, want residency of children, if your relationship is breaking down, if you are experiencing domestic violence, or need advice on fostering or adoption
- housing - help with rent and mortgage arrears, if you are threatened with eviction, if you are living in a rented house in a poor state of repair, are being harassed by a landlord or face homelessness. We may be able to represent you in court
- employment - help if you are owed wages or have had wages unfairly deducted, if you have been unfairly dismissed, or if you have been made redundant
- immigration - help if you are seeking asylum, if you need help to bring family members to the UK, or if you need to remain in the country for work
- welfare benefits - help if you are confused about your benefits, need advice, or want to challenge a decision. We can provide help and guidance with filling benefit forms in
- community care - help if you are looking for advice on sheltered accommodation or need accommodation modified due to a disability, if you need a care assessment or want to challenge a decision, if you are disabled and need to allow a carer to access your finances, or if you are a young carer looking after a family member
- debt - help you to manage your debts and in some cases write them off or make payments that are affordable for you. We can also assist with bankruptcy and DROs (Debt Relief Orders)
The Wilson Centre
|Monday||9am - 4.30pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 4.30pm|
|Wednesday||10.30am - 4.30pm|
|Thursday||9am - 4.30pm|
|Friday||9am - 4.30pm|
Disabled door access is via the Queens Garden entrance.