Financial advice for ex-military personnel

A dedicated Support Worker is available at Citizens Advice (CAB) to provide serving personnel, veterans and their families with free, quality, independent and confidential welfare and legal advice. 

For more information visit Citizens Advice Bureau webpage 

Other sources of support

The Veterans Gateway is made up of a consortium of organisations and Armed Forces charities, and you can contact them for support 24 hours a day 7 days a week

Veterans UK provide a full range of information for people injured, disabled or bereaved by the service, including details of the Armed Forces Compensation Scheme, War Disablement Pensions and Armed Forces Pensions

The MOD Army Welfare Service provide details about cash grants available to dependents of soldiers who die in service.

The Royal British Legion offers a range of financial assistance services, including benefits and money advice, grants and loans. If you have a compensation claim arising from your Service the Legion can help you through the process under the War Pensions Scheme or the Armed Forces Compensation Scheme.