Register as a dealer in second hand goods

We are currently experiencing issues with our website search and we are working to resolve this as quickly as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

If you are or would like to become a dealers of second hand goods you must comply with the Humberside Act 1982.

You must

  • register
  • display your registration document
  • keep accurate records



To register for free please download and complete the application form and send it so - 

Hull City Council
Trading Standards Service
33 Witham