Register a food business

Food premises registration

If you prepare, distribute, store or sell food you need to register your business with us.

This can include -

  • restaurants
  • cafes
  • bars
  • shops
  • canteens
  • market stalls
  • mobile catering units  
  • food businesses run from your home

If you have made significant changes to the business then you need to complete the registration form again. This includes changes to -

  • owner 
  • limited company name 
  • business name
  • vehicle

Food Business Registration 

Food premises approval

If you manufacture or process any of the following foods they must be approved by us - 

  • meat
  • meat products
  • fish
  • fish products
  • dairy products 
  • collagen