Littering penalty charge

We have a number of convenient ways for you to pay your fixed penalty.

You will need your reference number which is six digits. You can find this reference on the bottom of the fixed penalty.

Please only make payment of a fixed penalty on this page if this has been issued in accordance with -

  • section 88 of the Environmental Protection Act 1990

You will find this information on the top of the fixed penalty.

Prior to attempting to pay your fixed penalty charge notice, please first check to see whether it has been issued by Hull City Council (reference number will consist of 6 digits and will only display Hull City Council’s logo), or if this has been issued by LA Support Ltd (reference numbers will have 9 or more digits).

Fixed Penalty Notices issued by LA Support Ltd

If you have received a fixed penalty notice and this begins with KH, this will have been issued by our enforcement contractor from LA Support Ltd and can only be paid directly to this company.

For details of how and where payments can be made please read the penalty you have received.

Payments can be made to LA Support Ltd by -

  • Telephone 0800 781 6229 for payments only
  • online 

If you wish to dispute a fixed penalty issued, or have lost the documents issued in response to any offence, please contact LA Support Ltd by email

Access LA Support LTD online payment system here


Make a secure payment anytime with myPayments. You need - 

  • your debit or credit card
  • an email address to be sent a receipt (optional)
  • your fixed penalty notice reference number

You can only make online payments using a compatible browser.

Find out more about browser compatibility

Please see the document below for a full list of offences and fixed penalty notices.


You can pay by telephone by calling us on 01482 300 300 (do not select option 1, as you will need to speak to an advisor)

Our contact centre staff are available to take payments -

  • Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm
  • Saturdays, 9am to 1pm

You'll need -

  • a debit or credit card
  • your fixed penalty notice reference number

In person 

You can pay by debit or credit card at any of our customer service centres. Some also take cash or cheque.

Find out more about our customer service centres


Make your cheque/postal order payable to Hull City Council and write the reference number on the back.

Send it to -
Environmental Enforcement Team
Hull City Council 
Staveley House 
Stockholm Road
HU7 0XW 

Make sure you use the appropriate postal option so your payment arrives on time.

Debit and credit cards

We accept the following debit and credit cards -

  • Visa
  • Visa Debit
  • Visa Electron
  • Mastercard
  • Maestro

We do not accept American Express